Individual FEP modules address different national and regional requirements. Not all modules, nor all sections within them, are relevant to all arable farms.
Each FEP module requires farmers to assess environmental risk and think about a plan to mitigate that risk. Depending on your farm system and the region in which you farm, your FEP requirements will vary, however, each module aims to assist farmers to answer four key questions;
- What are my environmental risks?
- What am I currently doing to manage those risks?
- What could I do better?
- How do I prove that I have taken the appropriate steps to manage my risks positively?
Select the appropriate template or information source from the lists below.
- Farm Environment Plan: Freshwater Module (Generic)
- Farm Environment Plan: Freshwater Module (Canterbury only)
Greenhouse gas (GHG) emissions
- Farm Environment Plan: Greenhouse Gas Module