Reading PDF files
In most cases you can simply click on the hyperlink for the relevant document to automatically view the document in Adobe Reader. If you don't have Adobe Reader on your system, see the instructions below.
To download files to your computer:
- Right click on hyperlink of the file you require
- Select "Save Target as..." (or "Save Link As..." on Mac)
- In the dialog "Save as" select the folder on your computer were you want to save file.
Installing Adobe Reader
To install Acrobat:
- Click on the hyperlink for Adobe Reader (Above)
- On the Adobe website use the form to choose your preferred Language, Platform and download speed.
- At your option, read the Adobe Reader license agreement.
- Select the 'Continue' button.
- Select the folder on your computer where you require the file to download.