FAR may collect and hold information
FAR may hold information relating to users that has been provided to FAR. This information may include personal information such as name, address, telephone number, facsimile number and email address, and any other information collected in relation to the services FAR provides.
How FAR may use information
Information may be held and used by FAR for a number of purposes connected with FAR’s operations and functions, including:
- Processing applications and subscriptions;
- Providing users with products and/or services requested;
- Dealing with requests, enquiries or complaints and other related activities; and all other general administrative and business purposes;
- Contacting users (including by telephone, post, email, facsimile) about FAR’s products and services;
- Registering details and fulfilling any requests or requirements users may have in respect of the products and services FAR provides.
FAR may pass personal information for any particular purpose to certain third parties including:
- Debt collection agencies for the purposes of recovering any outstanding debts as the case may be;
- Those who provide FAR with products or services that support the services that FAR provides;
- Persons to whom we may be required to pass information by reason of legal, governmental or regulatory authority.
This notice is not intended to limit or exclude rights under the Privacy Act 1993.